Get immediate access to press releases about our collections, international exhibitions we host, learning programs and events.
No results found.
Press list membership
You can get detailed information about exhibitions, events and upcoming programs by joining the press list.
You can become a member of our press list by clicking link.
Corporate identity and logo usage
Sabancı University Sakıp Sabancı Museum logo is a visual element that defines the institution. In order to ensure corporate integrity, the font family of the logo is “Trade Gothic”.
- The logo cannot be used by changing it in any way (use according to size, colors, ground tone), it can be enlarged or reduced if necessary. It cannot be stretched, expanded or contracted to deform.
- The specified color uses of the logo cannot be changed.
- The elements that make up the logo cannot be reproduced from scratch and cannot be changed with other fonts other than the specified font. No other graphic or typographical elements can be added to the logo.
- No other graphic or typographic elements can be added to the logo.
- The logo may not be used as part of another logo or as a design element.
- The logo can only be used on printed documents or web pages directly linked to the Sakıp Sabancı Museum, and cannot be used anywhere that is not affiliated with the Sakıp Sabancı Museum.
- The use of the logo does not give users any rights regarding the Sakıp Sabancı Museum.
- Sakıp Sabancı Museum reserves the right to take legal action against users who violate the logo usage rules and violate the rights of the Sakıp Sabancı Museum.
Use on white and light-colored backgrounds
Colored application on a white background is the first preferred application. In this application, the letters S, S, M are Pantone Reflex Blue, the lines are Pantone 199, and the Sabancı University Sakıp Sabancı Museum font group is black. This rule also applies to colored applications on light-colored backgrounds.
Use on Pantone Reflex Blue and medium to dark toned bacgrounds
Pantone Reflex Blue and letters S, S, M on dark-toned backgrounds and Sakıp Sabancı Museum font group tooth are female use , lines are Pantone 199.
On black and red toned backgrounds
All elements of the logo are female use.
For other logo applications and vector logos, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org